Monday, June 21, 2010

Big Brother (20/6/10)

After an excellent first week, I am officially loving the new series of BB. Last night I was moved to laughter (Corin-induced), shock (Ife-induced) and tears (Steve-induced). Who, as the song goes, could ask for anything more?

Corin is emerging as a favourite for her BB2 Helenesque way with words and natural sweetness. Ife left me open mouthed when she divulged to Caimhoe (sp?) that Shabby had something to tell her (her fancy for the Irish beauty) in a manner worthy of any 12 year old. But I like Ife too. The thing with this year's housemates is that they actually seem like real people and approximate the innocence of the very earliest years of the programme. (I can't extend this praise to Shabby however, who seems aware of how to create storylines which will keep her in the house). This niceness might not bode well in the long term, though; every series needs a touch of Shahbazmatazz to keep the entertainment flowing.

And Rachael, goodbye. You will not be missed.

4 comments:

disappointedkid said...

oh ok, I'll start watching.

Telly Ellie said...

Oh you have got to check Corin out. She's priceless.

disappointedkid said...

Ach, I keep missing it. Bums.

Telly Ellie said...

Try harder, DK.