Friday, June 25, 2010

Big Brother (23/6/10)

Just a quick note to report how massively impressed I was with Ife for having the courage to tell Shabby and Caiomhe (sp?) that she was "bored of our conversations" the other night. The two speedily and understandably turned on her after the rejection. "I was just being honest", Ife called out after them as they stomped into the garden. She later revealed in the diary room that the truth is that she can't stand Shabby's childish tantrums and so is distancing herself. She has risen in my estimation markedly.

And Ben. BEN??!!! What are you LIKE? Concluding the most obsequious story about Joan Collins EVER told with the punchline, "But then I got talking to Gloria Hunniford, and we became, like, semi-friends." If I saw your poor man's Ben Fogel visage simpering down at me to get some hack quote for the Telegraph social diary, I'd tell you to get lost too. Oh GOD, he's such a ninny. Please don't let him go tonight.

Next out: Dave, Ben
Final Five: Ife, Nathan, Corin, Mario, Steve
To win: Nathan, Corin

No comments: