Wednesday, May 24, 2006

****Shahbang!***** (Now you see him, now you don't)

Well I never. Having polarised opinion since his entry into the house, either Shahbaz or the producers have finally decided it's in his best interests to leave . I suppose we'll find out who made the decision tonight. It was becoming increasingly difficult to watch Shahbaz being ostracised from the group, and, despite his proclamations otherwise, it was clear that this was getting to him. While Nikki was able to behave in whichever way she pleased, Shahbaz had become the pinata and the other housemates were determined to knock the stuffing out of him. They should all be ashamed (apart from Pete). And I suppose I should be ashamed too because I found this distressed man great entertainment. But still - after Craig was allowed to molest Anthony last year, and Jonny's virtual assault on Kate Lawler in the last week of BB3 - worse insights into the diseased minds of BB contestants have occurred, and it hasn't been deemed necessary to intervene before. I thought that Shabby had simply spent too much time on his own, but then I found an article written before he went into the house stating that he WORKS as an architect's assistant. The whole thing sounds a little dodgy to me..... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17055151&method=full&siteid
=66633&headline=exclusive--trash-mahal---cross-dressing-scot-tipped-for-big-brother-name_page.html

So the "dynamics of the house"- as they say - are going to change. Good. I'm sick of the pallypally crap going on. Sezer and Imogen make me want to vomit. They obviously didn't clock what happened between Saskia and Maxwell last year, and - unless Imogen starts snogging both the himbos, or Sezer grows a brain - thay are both goners. George, meanwhile, will never recover from the 'top spec bitch' comment, and nor should we let him. Now we know the sorts of things Prince Harry and his chums say about women. My eye's on Lisa because I think she's going to become the new Shahbaz. Her bipolar veerings between E'd-up effusiveness ("Y'alright mate? Yeah! Sound! Mint!!") and violent anger ("I'm gonna fucking have you!") will unsettle the others soon enough. And, of course, the other one's on Nikki, England's most repellent little princess. There's no way she's 24 - she's just come out of Italia Conti surely. She's horrid. She's fun. She's so vulgar. I think I might grow to love her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... And this article was published on May 10th? What with the revelations about Sezer in a previous trial run and a few of this year's inmates seeming to already know each other... Its losing its mystique somewhat this year.

Telly Ellie said...

I know. It's become clear over the last few years that half the housemates are Italia Conti graduates (Kate Lawler and Jade Goody knew each other from IC), or have been involved in trials of the shows before (Sezer got it on with Bekki Sidikki from BB5 during his trial. How he's moved up in the world.). Shahbaz had been trying to get on the show for years. Leaves rather a nasty taste, don't it? At least Pete has been unveiled this time, he's a good find.