Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The final approaches

Is it just me and my BB obsession or has it all seemed a bit short this year? Or maybe it's just that there are so many housemates left over at the end. I feel like I'm only just getting a handle on the late arrivals. JJ's honking voice is really starting to get on my wick. And I haven't had ENOUGH SAM.

Anyway, the whole shebang is over in a week. And yet Dave is still in there. He's taken on some particularly annoying aspects in the last couple of weeks - becoming paranoid that BB doesn't like him, and developing the puppy dog countenance and ickle baby voice of a 14 year old boy in order to purvey the affront. URGH he makes me so sick. How can everyone have fallen for his 'I'm a family man' act when he's so clearly a combination of stickybeak and attention seeker glued together with bitchiness and insanity?

On the other hand. Sam. I wonder how different things would be in terms of his audience standing if he'd gone in any earlier. What exact game have the producers been playing with this particular housemate? Why the four Friday evictions which have greatly lessened his odds? And did anyone notice Davina's self-contradiction during her eviction interview with Jo last Friday when she followed up, "I'm so surprised to see you here instead of Sam," with the revelation that he was the favourite and everyone loved him. Disingenuous Davina!

No comments: