Wednesday, June 30, 2010

J'ADORE LE FRERE GROSSE (29/6/10)

And other bad Frencifying...

Ben, Ben, Ben.

BEN!!!!

I cannot get enough of Ben! From the non-stop name-dropping, to his celebrity-based self-analogies ("I can't help not smiling all the time. I'm quite Roger-Moore-like in that way") to the sheer CONCEIT of the man. He is definitely the star of the show.

It emerged that another two of my favourites detest each other during nommos last night. Corin accused Mario of going on about genitals all the time in her own inimitable fashion, saying of his threat to get his balls out, "I don't want pubic hair wafting around everywhere". Mario provided an unknowing riposte with the devastating comment upon Corin's conversational skills: "At the intellectual banquet of life, I'm left starving." Big Brother is suddenly full of wit and I LOVE IT!

Next out: Dave, Dave, please let it be Dave.
Final five: Ben, Corin, Nathan, John James, Steve.
To win: BEN!!!! (but that won't happen)

No comments: