Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Monday Night's TV (9/1/06)

As Rodman the sexpest desperately paws every female to come within a 12 inch radius of him, I am still bemused as to how this apparently great lover of women squares his obsession with the opposite sex with the fact he views them all as 'bitches'. He can't get enough of them and yet he uses such hateful language towards them. Attachment/ disavowal - it's all a bit Freudian, isn't it? I'm normally a fan of men who love women. I regard it as a sign of intellect. But this guy doesn't even think he has to work for it. Mind you, with Jodie in the house.....
I'm not even going to grace Jobo the Clown with any of my opinions about her. She can bang on about her orgies and orifices and then complain the British press always portray her as a 'slag' as much as she likes. That is my last word on the subject until she does or says anything remotely of interest. And that doesn't seem very likely.
I can't believe Pete Burns hasn't made it into the blog yet. I'm a bit speechless really, what with the balloons on his face, and his gorgeous eyes and strange chest packets. I've long thought that we are all going down as the twats of history. Images of Lola Ferrari and Jordan and Burns are going to be unearthed by our descendants, volumes will be written about when the Western human race went mad and surgically mutilated itself in order to prolong their youth, and everyone will laugh in the same way as we do over the fact that Elizabethans made up their faces with poisonous mercury. Maybe writing like this will go some way to explaining that we weren't all slicing, and hacking and sucking away at our own skin and bone in order to achieve what can only ever be a temporary ideology of what constitutes beauty in either gender. The man's a loon. No. He's the King of Loons.
The rest of the night's TV was fairly dull. Sharon clawed her face at Dennis' graveside like some kind of Euripidean heroine in Eastenders. Yawn. A new series of ER kicked off with the now-tiresome formula of introducing a bunch of hopeless interns who will grow in knowledge and expertise over the year to become modern-day medical heroes. Boring. Thank god for CBB, is all I can say; without that I'd seriously be considering giving my goggle box a little rebuke for being so rubbish. And that's not loony behaviour at all.

1 comment:

Telly Ellie said...

I know it's difficult to stay off the subject of La Marsh. She's so off the mark, it isn't even funny. She also thinks that animal death is more important than human life. Someone send her to Baghdad. Did YOU see her insisting, "I'm not a robot or a rhino" in the diary room? No, but you are a moose. Oh, I'm sorry. She brings out the worst anti-feminist sentiments in me, that one.